Celebrate the holiday season with these easy-yet-impressive festive recipes.
There are few things in this world as indulgently delicious as cinnamon rolls, and they get even better with a little Texas Pete love. Enjoy this tasty twist on a classic.
- 3 tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1⁄4 cup Thawed but not warm Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Packed Cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1⁄2 tsp. Nutmeg, ground
- 2 tsp. Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup Pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 tbsp. Whole Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄2 tbsp. Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Take one 12-hole mini muffin tin and brush each cavity with 1 tbsp. of melted butter.
2. Unfold the puff pastry and brush the remaining butter edge to edge on the dough. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning and pecans. Sprinkle it evenly on top of the dough. Tightly roll up the dough into a cylinder
3. Cut the dough into 6 even pieces, then place each roll into one of the muffin cups brushed with butter. Bake 20 minutes or until the dough is puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
4. While cooling, in a mixing bowl, beat together the powdered sugar and cream cheese until combined. Add milk, vanilla extract and Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce and combine until smooth (with no clumps). Drizzle over cinnamon rolls and enjoy!
Every holiday gathering needs a dip. Made with chorizo, Guinness beer, Texas Pete® Buffalo Wing Sauce, Texas Pete® Green Peppers, and a few other ingredients, this dip is darn delicious.
- 1/2 lb Chorizo
- 1 1/2 cups Guinness Beer
- 1/2 cups Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 16 oz. Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Black Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 14 oz. can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Texas Pete® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete® Green Peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the chorizo over medium high heat until brown. Drain any excess fat.
2. Add the beer and cook to reduce by half. Add the cheese and stir until melted.
3. Once the cheese is melted, stir in the beans, onion, tomatoes, Texas Pete® Wing Sauce, Texas Pete® Green Peppers, and cilantro.
4. Serve warm with a side of tortilla chips and enjoy!
If big flavor is your jam, this bacon jam recipe is for you. This recipe is easy to make and perfect to spread on everything.
- 8 oz. Thick-Cut Bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Yellow Onions, finely diced
- 1 oz. Whiskey
- 1⁄2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce
- 1 French Bread Baguette, sliced, toasted
- 1 (8.5 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Microgreens
1. In a large nonstick skillet over high heat, add bacon and cook for about 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy but not burned.
Remove bacon from skillet, set aside. Leave remaining grease in skillet.
2. Add onions to the skillet with bacon grease and cook for 8 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to low and continue cooking for another 30 minutes until onions have caramelized.
3. Remove from heat, and then add whiskey.
4. Place back on heat and add cooked bacon and brown sugar to the skillet and cook for 30 minutes on low until it resembles jam consistency. Remove from heat and stir in Texas Pete® Hotter Hot Sauce. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Serving suggestion: Great with toasted French bread and topped with cream cheese and a pinch of microgreens.
Top off frosty nights with the perfect hot chocolate. This simple recipe is spicy, sweet, and decadent.
- 5 1/2 cups Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbs Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream
1. In a medium saucepan, combine whole milk, dark chocolate morsels, granulated sugar, cinnamon and Texas Pete Dust. Bring to a simmer and constantly stir until all chocolate has melted.
2. Remove from heat, pour into mug and top with whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!