Spicy. Savory. Refreshing. Get your game plan together with these three simple recipes featuring Texas Pete products.
Spicy Loaded Queso Dip
Let ’em dip. This unbelievably tasty queso dip is made with beer, cheese, and Texas Pete® products. It’ll be your new favorite.
- 1/2 lb Chorizo
- 1 1/2 cups Guinness Beer
- 1/2 cups Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 16 oz. Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Black Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 14 oz. can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Texas Pete® Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete® Green Peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the chorizo over medium high heat until brown. Drain any excess fat.
2. Add the beer and cook to reduce by half. Add the cheese and stir until melted.
3. Once the cheese is melted, stir in the beans, onion, tomatoes, Texas Pete® Wing Sauce, Texas Pete® Green Peppers, and cilantro.
4. Serve warm with a side of tortilla chips and enjoy!
Bring a refreshing taste of Mexico to your tailgating party with this Chelada beer recipe featuring Sabor! by Texas Pete® Mexican-Style Hot Sauce.
- In a tall glass or mug, mix the beer with tomato juice, 1 Tbsp. ¡Sabor! by Texas Pete® and the juice of ½ of a lime.
- Pour 2–3 Tbsp. ¡Sabor! on a small plate.
- Mix together Creole seasoning and sea salt in a bowl and pour evenly onto small plate.
- Gently roll glass in a circle to coat the top rim with ¡Sabor! then repeat in Creole mixture.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve cold.
Nothing turns up the heat at a tailgate like a spicy chicken enchilada dip. This delicious recipe is easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- 3 Tbsp ¡Sabor! by Texas Pete Mexican-Style Hot Sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 C colby-jack cheese, shredded, divided
- ½ C mayonnaise
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ tsp. cumin, ground
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 3 C chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese, ¡Sabor! by Texas Pete® , ½ cup cheese and remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
- Spoon into oven-safe serving dish; cook uncovered until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Add remaining cheese and broil until golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips.