Servings: 8 | Prep
Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 40 min
1. Heat the Instant Pot on high sauté setting. Add oil then ground beef and cook for 5-6 minutes, breaking up the meat with a spatula.
2. Add the onion to the pot and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add the Texas Pete® Dust, Texas Pete® Green Peppers, cumin, tomatoes, beef broth, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, kidney beans and macaroni to the pot. Stir to combine.
4. Bring to a simmer, then cover the pot and cook for 12-13 minutes or until pasta is tender. Uncover the pot and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the pasta. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cover the pot if needed to help melt the cheese.
6. Serve hot, garnish with cilantro and enjoy!