Servings: 6 | Prep
Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 45 min
1. Preheat fryer to 375°F or air fryer to 400°F.
2. In a small pot add the Guinness beer and reduce by half. Add Velveeta and let melt together.
3. Add Texas Pete® Wing Sauce and whisk to combine. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, beat eggs with kosher salt and black pepper.
5. In a small sauté pan over medium heat, add butter and let melt.
6. Once butter is bubbling, add eggs and scramble until cooked, approximately 2 minutes. Remove from pan and clean out with paper towel.
7. Place pan back over the heat and add chorizo. Break chorizo into crumbles and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes. Drain grease and set aside.
8. Place waffle fries into the fryer (or air fryer) and let fry until golden brown approximately 5 minutes (or 10-12 minutes in air fryer). Remove from fryer and toss with Texas Pete® Dust.
9. Place the waffle fries on a plate and top with the spicy cheese sauce, eggs and chorizo. Garnish with pico de gallo, avocado, black beans, cilantro and extra Texas Pete® Wing Sauce or Texas Pete® Dust if desired. Serve hot and enjoy!