Servings: 12 | Prep
Time: 3 min | Cook Time: 20 min
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. On a small sheet tray, combine garlic and olive oil and roast until golden brown, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Use as a glaze on your protein of choice or on vegetables.
Pairing with Salmon:
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Brush salmon filets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place salmon flesh side down in a hot skillet and sear on medium high until the flesh is brown and a crust is beginning to form, about 4-6 minutes.
4. Flip salmon to skin side down and brush top with the Honey Mustard Balsamic Garlic Glaze and place in oven for an additional 4-6 minutes. This will allow glaze to to caramelize and coat the salmon.
5. Remove salmon from oven and brush with another coat of glaze.
6. Serve over a bed of basmati rice, with an extra side of Honey Mustard Balsamic Garlic Glaze, garish with sesame seeds and scallions and enjoy!