Mix up your holiday snack game with Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning as you create the iconic Holiday Heat + Sweet Snack Mix! This is the perfect tabletop treat for guests to snack on during holiday parties and gatherings, and you can even pack it as your gift shopping snack on-the-go! This unique recipe is sure to have everyone grabbing for more this year.
(Best enjoyed by the handful.)
This warm, hearty soup is perfect for those cozy nights at home, whether you’re hosting friends or gathering around the table for the holidays. It’s the perfect combination of creamy and savory with that kick of Texas Pete every soup needs.
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 30 min | Cook Time: 1.5 hours
- 2 tbsp. Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Cheerwine Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Butter, unsalted, melted
- 3⁄4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 3⁄4 cup White Crispy Cereal
- 3⁄4 cup Rice Crispy Cereal
- 3⁄4 cup Wheat Crispy Cereal
- 3⁄4 cup Mixed Nuts
- 3⁄4 cup Pretzel Rounds
- 3⁄4 cup Cheese Crackers
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl, combine Texas Pete® Dust Dry Seasoning, Cheerwine Syrup, Worcestershire sauce, butter and salt together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add crispy cereals, mixed nuts, pretzel rounds and cheese crackers. Pour Texas Pete® butter sauce over mix.
- On a parchment paper® lined sheet tray, pour mix, spread evenly, and lightly drizzle with Cheerwine Syrup. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10–15 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container. Serve and enjoy!
View Full Recipe