It only comes once a year! Throw the ultimate Independence Day party with these delicious recipes featuring Texas Pete®.
Sweet and Spicy Cha! Wings
Ooo la Cha! These mouthwatering chicken wings can be made in minutes with CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce, Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce, honey, cilantro, lime, and a few other ingredients.
- 4 tbsp. Butter, unsalted, melted
- 2 tbsp. Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp. Lime Zest
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp.Black Pepper, ground
- 5 lbs. Chicken Wings and Drumettes
- 1 cup CHA! by Texas Pete® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Honey
- 1⁄4 cup Cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Lime Wedges to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, add butter, lime juice, lime zests, sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper; mix together. Add the chicken wings and toss to cover evenly.
- On a parchment lined sheet tray, add the chicken and bake for 45–50 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combined CHA! by Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce and honey. Stir and combine contents thoroughly. Add cooked chicken and toss to cover.
- Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds and lime edges. Serve and enjoy!
Fiery Grilled Chicken Pasta
Every 4th of July celebration deserves a delicious pasta salad. This one is irresistibly tasty and easy to make with bow tie pasta, chicken, Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce, blue cheese, and celery.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (8 oz. each)
- 12 oz. Bow Tie Pasta, cooked according to directions
- 1 cup Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce
- ¾ cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup Celery, diced
- Prepare grill for medium heat and oil grates. Place chicken on the grill and grill approximately 6 to 8 minutes per side, until the internal temperature is 165 F, only turning once. Remove from grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes then slice on a bias, set aside.
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl, mix Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Sauce, blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, celery and fold in sauce. Serve warm and enjoy!
Texas Pete® Roasted Corn Pudding
Mmmm…that go-to rich comfort food. Featuring Texas Pete® Buffalo Wing Sauce, this roasted corn pudding is savory, buttery, and the perfect side dish for Independence day parties.
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
- Peel the corn and roast over an open flame until a little charred on all sides.
- Melt butter in a skillet and sauté the onion for a minute, add the garlic, mushrooms and cut corn, cook until the onion softens and the mushrooms dry out.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, milk, wing sauce, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the corn mixture, cheese and bell pepper.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 buttered baking dish at 350 degrees until set, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and let rest for 10 minutes.
Pineapple Moscow Mule
Raise spirits with some moscow mule. This recipe featuring Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce is super simple to recreate and oh so refreshing.
- 3⁄4 cup Vodka
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 3⁄4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups Ginger Beer
- 1⁄4 cup Texas Pete® Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce
- 6 Pineapple Slices
- 6 Lime Wedges
- 1⁄4 cup Mint Leaves
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice and garnishes and stir until well mixed.
- Divide beverage into 6 glasses filled with ice. Add a pineapple slice, lime wedge and mint leaves to each glass. Serve and enjoy!